FAREWELL YELLOW BRICK ROAD TOUR
SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 15
Congats to our recent ticket winners:
Peter R. of Kenmore!
Eldridge G. of Buffalo!
Kathleen R. of Buffalo!
Kevin K. of West Seneca!
TICKETS.COM, 888.223.6000 & THE BOX OFFICE
ELTON JOHN BIDS FAREWELL TO THE ROAD
Epic Three-Year Final “Farewell Yellow Brick Road” Tour Dates Announced
Tickets go on sale for the General Public in North America beginning Friday February 2, 2018
- American Express Pre-sale in North America to begin Thursday January 25 at 10 a.m. local
- Announcement of 300+ Date Tour by Elton John at Press Q&A during Tech-Infused Event with exclusive VR180 live stream supported by YouTube at Gotham Hall, New York City
- Simultaneous Live Broadcast to Special Events in London and Los Angeles
- Watch live stream again at com/eltonjohn
- Farewell Yellow Brick Road’ Global Tour Starts in the U.S. on September 8 2018, Reaching Europe in April 2019, Asia in November 2019, Australasia in December 2019 and into 2020, South America in March 2020, before returning to Europe and the UK late 2020 and finishing in North America in 2021
- Further Info and Ticketing Details to be Announced in the Coming Months
“It’s time to come off the road so I can fully embrace the next important chapter of my life.” – Elton John
New York City – January 24, 2018 – After more than half a century on the road and an unparalleled career that has redefined the cultural landscape and seen Elton John claim his place as a true global icon, the superstar today announced via an exclusive VR180 live stream on YouTube, details of his final tour called ‘Farewell Yellow Brick Road’.
Kicking off in the U.S. on September 8, 2018, the ‘Farewell Yellow Brick Road’ tour will consist of more than 300 shows across five continents, hitting North America, Europe, Asia, South America and Australasia before reaching its conclusion in 2021. These dates mark the superstar’s last-ever tour, the end of half a century on the road for one of pop culture’s most enduring performers. Elton’s new stage production will take his fans on a musical and highly visual journey spanning a 50-year career of hits like no one has ever seen before.
“Performing live fuels me and I’m ecstatic and humbled to continue to play to audiences across the globe,” said Elton. “I plan to bring the passion and creativity that has entertained my fans for decades to my final tour. After the tour finishes, I’m very much looking forward to closing off that chapter of my life by saying farewell to life on the road. I need to dedicate more time to raising my children.”